Kogi State School of Nursing and Midwifery (KGSCNM) Admission Form Application Form, Fees, Admission Requirements, Entry Date, Time and Place, Oral, how to apply and Written Interview Schedule for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Kogi State School of Nursing Form 2022/2023
This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the sale of registration for Kogi State School of Nursing Form 2022/2023 academic session has begun.
Kogi State College of Nursing and midwifery (KGSCNM) Obangede Sales of batch B registration forms has begun on Monday, August 9, 2022.
Registration Requirements for Kogi State School of Nursing Form 2022/2023
Interested applicants must pass the following subjects with a minimum number of points in WAEC or NECO;
Awaiting Results applicants need not to apply.
WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ACCEPTED.
How to apply for Kogi State School of Nursing Form 2022/2023
Follow the procedure below to apply for the application form.
The Application form for Kogi State School of Nursing and Midwifery form is N7000.00
· Visit the School’s official website (www.kgscnmobangede.edu.ng/)
· Click on Apply Now
· Create an Account by providing a valid email address, name, phone number and address.
· Submit and proceed to the payment page. Your payment information will be displayed, including your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and the amount to be paid.
· Print out your Payment Invoice
· Process your payment through Bank Payment or Online Payment
i. Bank Payment
Take the printed invoice from your application portal (which contains your RRR) to any bank branch of your choice, and pay
ii. Online Payment
Click on Bills & Purchases
Click on Pay RRR Invoice
Enter the RRR generated from your application portal
Process your payment with your ATM card details
· Return to the School’s Application Portal and confirm your payment
· Submit your Biodata and complete your application. Once application is completed, you will no longer be able to edit your biodata
· Print your Application Form. (Entrance Examination will be Computer-Based)
NOTE: Candidates are to process their Application Fee payment with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the School’s Application Portal ONLY. Any other payment with RRR generated outside the School’s Application Portal will not be recognized.
NOTE: After completing the application process, you can no longer edit your bio.
• Print application form
DATE, TIME AND PLACE OF REGISTRATION SCREENING EXERCISE
The entrance examination will be Computer-Based.
CBT Entrance Examination: 12 September-15th September, 2022
See the list of Nursing Schools in Nigeria
All candidates must be in the exam hall by 8:00 am.
Deadline Kogi State School of Nursing Form 2022/2023
Sales of form for 2022/2023 (Batch B) Academic Session will close on 9th September, 2022.
If there is any question regarding Kogi State School of Nursing Form 2022/2023 drop it in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply