Population, Ethics, and Human Rights Fellowship 2022/2023: On this page we are going to give you full information about Population, Ethics, and Human Rights Fellowship 2022/2023. Moving forward, you will be presented with the accurate and reliable details regarding this scholarship program. The requirements, eligibility, application procedure, and additional information based on Population, Ethics, and Human Rights Fellowship 2022/2023.
It is highly recommended to read all details on this page, do not skip any part because all aspects in this very content matter. Reading all information about is essential so as to guarantee a deep understanding of how the scholarship will be processed.
Kindly note that we are not affiliated with this Institution, all information on this page is only written to guide and educate you. You are advised to visit the official website after reading this content. You will find the official website of the Institution below.
Population, Ethics, and Human Rights Fellowship 2022/2023
The 12-month residency requirement for the Population, Ethics, and Human Rights Fellowship calls for a full-time commitment; fellows will be housed at ISER in Uganda for six months and WiSER in Johannesburg for six (fellowship extension beyond 12-months is subject to available funding). Individual and group research projects, interactive discussions, seminars, and research/practitioner workshops that aim to explore interdisciplinary views with a focus on emerging concerns in low- and middle-income countries will all be supported by the fellowship program. The IUSSP Scientific Panel, partner organizations WiSER (South Africa), ISER (Uganda), and IIGH will provide fellows with support (United States).
The Institute on Inequalities in Global Health (USC) and the IUSSP Scientific Panel on Population Perspectives and Demographic Methods to Strengthen Civil Registration and Vital Statistics Systems IIGH), University of Southern California (United States), Wits Institute for Social and Economic Research (WiSER), University of Witwatersrand (South Africa) and Initiative for Social and Economic Rights (ISER) (Uganda), is issuing a global call for applications to host 3 early career research/practitioner professionals for a 12-month period. The official fellowship period will run from February 2023 to January 2024.
Requirements for the Population, Ethics, and Human Rights Fellowship
The program is designed for exceptional early career professionals, scholars, and others with an interest in population register systems who:
1. possess the skills and commitment to use the fellowship experience to provide leadership in improving Emerging Ethics and Human Rights Issues in the Digitization of Population Register Systems at the global, national or local level;
2. bring a depth of expertise and knowledge about the ethics and/or rights issues embedded in the digitization of population register systems.
- Expected Outputs: a series of scholarly/practitioner articles and general audience mini-essays over the course of the 12-month fellowship
- Educational Requirements: Either a completed PhD or at least 3-years professional experience in the field of legal identity, global health, human rights, population studies or related fields such as social sciences, law, and public policy.
- Language Requirements: professional competence in English
- Fellowship Support: Fellows will receive a 12-month stipend, travel support to/from their location of residence and between Johannesburg and Kampala.
Method of Application:
Interested individuals are encouraged to apply, by completing the online application form by 31 August at the very latest.
The form requires:
- filling out the basic information in the form.
- listing the names and contact details of at least 2 professional/academic references.
- uploading of a short cover letter (2 pages, in pdf), briefly describing your professional achievements in relation with the fellowship as well what inspired you to apply. [Kindly use the following file naming convention: “LASTNAME-firstname-CoverLetter” e.g. SMITH-Lynda-CoverLetter.pdf]
- uploading of a curriculum vitae (in pdf) [Naming the file:”LASTNAME-firstname-CV” e.g. SMITH-Michael-CV.pdf]
- uploading a short description of the research project you wish to undertake (Project Title, Abstract, Background, Objectives, Methods, Funding…) “LASTNAME-firstname-ResearchProject” e.g. SMITH-Fatima-ResearchProject.doc ]
Application Deadline: 31 August, 2022.
IF YOU DON’T MEET THE REQUIRMENTS FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP OR IT HAS CLOSED, YOU CAN STILL CHECK OUT MORE BELOW. FEEL FREE TO READ AS MANY AS YOU LIKE. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE THIS WILL THE CHANCE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO STUDY ABROAD.
Other Overseas Scholarships:
- Maryland Senatorial and Delegate Scholarships Programs 2022 (1)
- Scholarship at Deakin University in Vietnam Australia 2022/2023 (1)
- Tabor College International Student Scholarship 2022 (1)
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2022/2023 Form (1)
- Smart Scholarship Program Dod 2022 (1)
- Watson-Brown Scholarship 2022/2023 [FULL-INFO] (1)
- LGBT scholarships for international students 2022/2023 (1)
- Barbizon College Tuition Scholarship Program Application 2022 (1)
- Kappa Alpha Psi Scholarship 2022 (1)
- University of Bologna Scholarships for International Students 2022 (1)
- Berkeley regents and Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 (1)
- Microsoft International Research Fellowship [2022/2023 Fully Funded] (1)
- Coca cola Scholarship [2022/2023 Application Form] (1)
- Baylor University International Academic Scholarship 2022/2023, USA [APPLY HERE] (1)
- University of Wisconsin Scholarships USA, 2022/2023 (1)
- Southeastern Louisiana University Scholarships 2022/2023 (1)
- Texas Tech University Freshman Presidential Scholarship (1)
- Central South University CSC Scholarship 2022/2023 (1)
- METI Japan Internship Program 2022/2023 (1)
- UNM Regents & Presidential Scholarship Application 2022/2023 (1)
Leave a Reply